Turn-Key Plants – Made to Your Specifications
More than 30 years of experience and continuous innovation – this is the basis of Doubrava’s success. As a leading technology provider, we offer our customers tailor-made solutions that cover everything from project development, engineering, manufacturing, and assembly through to commissioning and start-up.
The Advantages for Our Customers:
Fixed prices, fixed delivery dates, short construction times, value for money, and clearly defined warranties.
Efficiency Derived from Experience
Some of our core competencies:
- Innovative techniques for handling raw materials and new additives: Synthetic fibers, chemical additives, pigments, glass fibers
- Years of experience in the storing, discharging, batching and weighing of all types of bulk materials: Titanium dioxide, wood fibers, perlite, polystyrene, chalk, cellulose fibers, color pigments, redispersible powders, microsilica, dry building materials.
- Bespoke solutions for raw material preparation: Feeding, crushing, drying, sieving, screening, etc.
- Expert choice of conveying technology: Vacuum and pressure conveying systems, trough screw conveyors, tube screw feeders, bucket elevators, belt conveyors, etc.
- Detailed knowledge of mixing technology: Homogeneity, batch and continuous mixers, batch times, cycle times, plant capabilities, etc.
- Complete range of end product handling options: Big bags, sacks, tanker trucks including truck scales, storage in silos for end products, etc.
- Complete plants