Conveying Systems as Individual as Your Requirements
Since our company was founded, we have conveyed more than 2000 different bulk materials – giving us unique know-how in materials handling. Building on this know-how, our engineers establish the precise transportation parameters (using crushing tests, for example) for each new bulk material – for materials with grain sizes as low as 500 µ, if necessary. These analyses allow us to fine-tune individual components to create a system that is more efficient as a whole. The result: facilities with material flows that are ideal for their operating conditions.
Modular System Design Saves Time and Money
doubrava’s modular system design saves our customers time and money. Our components are standardized and normed, ensuring the preconditions for smooth operations. At the same time, this approach makes it possible to expand facilities step-by-step in the future. The high degree of prefabrication ensures their quality, as well as excellent value for money and short delivery times.
Perfect Material Flows Thanks to Our Superior Technologies
Time and again, Doubrava has proven the technological superiority of its conveying facilities – whether these are simple conveyor belts or complex complete facilities using pneumatic technology. Doubrava’s hallmarks are the particular care that we take in materials handling (evidenced for example by the individual material tests we conduct) and the technical know-how that we have acquired over the course of decades. The ongoing basic research and the individual research projects that we conduct ensure that our technologies continue to improve.
A Selection of the Technologies We Provide:
- Long service lifetimes thanks to superior standards of quality
- Turn-key facilities including assembly and start-up by our own experts
- Special know-how in medium-pressure conveying and in precise and residue-free conveying of chemical additives, even in very small quantities
- Design and installation of laval nozzles to manage conveying air and to safeguard factory air supply systems
- Batching and weighing facilities for chemical additives with high-precision batching
- Special know-how in sluice conveying for very abrasive bulk materials
- Special know-how in the handling of EPS beads